The Finishing Trades Institute of New England (FTINE) is hosting a Basic Training on Sponge-Jet Technology. The class is designed for apprentice-level blasters and painters. This spit-day event will cover…
- Sponge-Jet technology overview
- Blasting demonstration with optional nozzle time
- Capabilities presentation / sample testing
All interested in becoming an abrasive blaster and/or coating applicator are encouraged to reach out to the FTINE prior to Friday, December 28th. The FTINE also provides CAS Prep and CAS Exam among other classes. The organization consists of approximately 4,000 members in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Rhode Island. It is affiliated with the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades, AFL-CIO.
- Construction industry painters, wall-covering professionals, glaziers, and drywall finishers
- Residential painters, drywall finishers, glaziers, and wall-covering professionals
- Sign painters and sign erectors
- Institutional maintenance trades workers
- Public employees
This District Council (35), is an aggressive and forward-thinking organization, committed to serving the interests of members and unrepresented workers who hope to join. The DC 35 membership has grown substantially in recent years, and the organization is determined to continue this trend to ensure that the best wages, safety and benefits in our industries are maintained. Their mission is to represent members for purposes of collective bargaining, to organize workers in a variety of occupations, and to advocate for workers and their families.
Date: Tuesday, 23/January/2019
Event Location: Sponge-Jet, Inc. 14 Patterson Lane, Newington, NH 03801