A revolutionary innovation in abrasive nozzle design, the new Saber Blast™ nozzle increases production speeds up to 50%, using advanced gas dynamic concepts to maximize the velocity of abrasives hitting the surface. By viewing the abrasive and air streams as separate components, engineers were able to create the optimal speed/volume relationship between the two components. They developed a revolutionary nozzle design that accelerates abrasive particles to higher speeds using the same air pressure and flow, thus increasing overall efficiency and productivity.
Higher Abrasive Speed = Higher Efficiency
A 20% increase in abrasive speed provides a 44% increase in kinetic energy, which positively effects overall production. Without changing compressors or blast equipment, the SaberBlast nozzle accelerates abrasive impact velocity comparable to blasting with 25% more nozzle pressure.
Features specific to SaberBlast nozzles:
- Saves $3,600 per nozzle compared to traditional long venturi nozzles; based on a 20% savings and $100/hour operating cost
- Improve production speeds by up to 50%
- Increase abrasive velocity
- Use with conventional abrasives like steel grit, garnet, coal slag and Sponge Media™ abrasives
- Blast like having 25% more air pressure